Free shipping all year on any order!

Education

Using Worm Castings

Plants
Directions for Using Worm Castings House Plants: Add 1" to 2" inches of worm castings to top soil. Mix in, taking care not to damage shallow roots....

No More Landfills

Landfill
Some Facts About Chicago Organic Waste Chicago composts 2% of all organic waste. The remaining 98% goes to landfills. 60% of all material headed ...